In-House Payment Plans
One of the scariest parts about investing in a photo session is the cost associated with it. Because of this, LRP is excited to offer convenient, no-interest payment plans that can be utilized for both keepsake and image collection purchases. The best part about a payment plan is, while you can choose to enter into one post-session, LRP also offers the option of pre-payment plans as well! When participating in a prepayment plan, if it is paid off prior to your scheduled session date, you will receive 10% off of the total cost.
HOW DO YOUR PAYMENT PLANS WORK?
- A payment plan can be entered into once your contract is signed and your session fee has been paid in full.
- In order to qualify for a payment plan, your order total must be a minimum of $250.
- Your initial down payment is 25% of the total order cost, including taxes and fees. Remaining payments can be split based on the following order total schedule:
- $250-$500: 2 additional payments, biweekly or 1x/month.
- $501-$1000: 4 additional payments, biweekly or 1x/month.
- $1001-$2000: 6 additional payments, biweekly or 1x/month.
- $2000+: 8 additional payments, biweekly or 1x/month.
- Two forms of payment must be provided, including a primary and backup payment option. The primary will be set to auto-pay on your scheduled payment date, the 15th of every month.
- Upon completion of your payment plan, provided you have already completed your session, you will receive either your keepsakes or your digital gallery depending on the collection you have chosen. Please note, no keepsake orders will be placed until your order is paid in full.
- LRP is excited to accept PayPal Credit for all keepsake and image purchases, as well as debit and credit cards. To see if you qualify, please apply for PayPal Credit here. If you choose to take advantage of PayPal credit, you will receive your order immediately and be able to complete your payments with PayPal directly. Please indicate you will be utilizing PayPal credit when choosing your final order option.
What's the fine print?
- A separate payment plan contract must be signed prior to making the initial down payment, and you must indicate agreement that all payments made during a payment plan are non-refundable and on auto-pay.
- If 14 days have passed without communication pertaining to a late or incomplete payment, your order will be voided with no option for refund.
- You will have up to the total number of payments as per the listed schedule in order to complete your total purchase amount. If your purchase is not fully paid by the final payment schedule date, you are at risk of waiving all payments and voiding LRP's responsibility of ordering products.
- An existing payment plan order may not be decreased once a payment plan has been entered into. You may only choose to add to your order, and must do so before the end of the first 90 days of your payment cycle to receive all products at once.
- No keepsake products will be ordered and no digital files will be released until your full payment schedule has been resolved.